- *Poaching. Cold Comfort Lane, Alcester. Report of three males with dogs coarsing on private land. Police attended and stop checked the males as they were leaving the scene. As a result the car used was seized by police for driving offences. 10.20am Saturday 18th February. 0134 18/02/2017
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Throckmorton Road, Alcester, Report of a Burgundy red van with two males inside seen driving up and down the road slowly on two occasions. Details passed to police. No offences disclosed. 7.40am Saturday 18th February. 0090 18/02/2017
- *Found Property. Alley way between Smiths Way and Hertford Road. White all terrain pedal cycle found. 10.30pm Friday 17th February. 0455 17/02/2017. *According to Facebook this pedal cycle was taken from outside the Holly Bush pub on Friday night. On the Saturday morning the cycle was recovered by a member of the public and reunited with owner*
- *Anti Social Behaviour. Moorfields Road, Alcester. Two off road motorcycles driving around the area being a general nuisance. No lights or helmets. 6.50pm Wednesday 15th February. 0335 15/02/2017
- *Anti Social Behaviour. Captains Hill, Alcester. Five Youths on two off road motorcycles causing a nuisance on the Road and also on the Heart Of England track. Police managed to speak to one rider who was advised regarding his behaviour. Situation will be monitored by the Team. 3.20pm Monday 13th February. 0260 13/02/2017
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Smiths Way, Alcester. Two males from a White Skoda seen acting suspiciously in the road. Last three letters of registration number was HAS. Full details passed to police. No offences disclosed. 12.30pm Monday 13th February. 0193 13/02/2017
- *Anti Social Behaviour. Car Park, Moorfields Road, Alcester. Gathering of approx 25 cars. Revving engines etc and generally causing a nuisance. 6pm Sunday 12th February. 0305 12/02/2017
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Exhall village. Two males seen to walk up private driveway and look at house and car. Males were in dark clothing and were wearing hoods / hats. No offences disclosed. 8pm Sunday 12th February. 0357 12/02/2017
- *Poaching. Area near to Manor Farm. Report of vehicle and persons poaching on private land. Last three letters of vehicle HRV. Full details passed to police. Evening of Thursday 16th February. 0228 17/02/2017
- *Burglary. Croft Lane, Temple Grafton. Garages broken into on new build houses. Power tools stolen, including a large item used to work on Oak wood. Value of items worth approx £10,000+. Offenders have been able to force open the metal doors to gain entry. Between 12th & 13th February. 0044 13/02/2017
- *Damage. Fields near to Manor Farm. Damage caused to winter wheat field. Possible two cars have driven across the fields damaging the crop. The offenders have lifted a gate off its hinges in order to gain access. Possibly done by poachers. Morning of Tuesday 14th February. 0084 15/02/2017
- *Damage. White Houses, Billesley. All terrain utility Green Ausa Buggy stolen from property. May have been driven away from area then put onto trailer. Between 7pm and 8.30pm Tuesday 14th February. 0386 14/02/2017
- *Road Incident / Violence. Waterloo Road, Bidford. Black Renault Clio seen to drive dangerously. Driver was then abusive to another driver, threatening violence. 4pm Friday 10th February. 0442 13/02/2017. (Report made as a result of newspaper article in Stratford Herald detailing another similar incident in High Street, Bidford)
- *Anti Social Behaviour. Perkins Close, Salford Priors. Youths ‘playing’ knock door run at houses in the close. Causing a nuisance. 8pm Monday 13th February. 0411 13/02/2017
- *Suspicious Circumstances. B439 Luddington Road, Welford. Car seen to park next to parked car and driver used a torch to look inside the parked vehicle. No offences discloses. The suspicious vehicle as described as a dark coloured people carrier with the last three letters ROE. 12.45am Sunday 19th February. 0022 19/02/2017
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Stepping Stones, Weston. Male seen acting suspiciously in road, taking photos of houses. Male wearing a flat cap, ‘Harry Potter’ style glasses and had a grey satchel worn across his body. No offences disclosed. 9.30am Monday 13th February. 0097 13/02/2017
- *Damage & Vehicle Crime. Binton View, Stratford. Security camera on house broken off and left hanging on wire. Door lock on Land Rover Defender also broken and entry gained but nothing stolen. Between 10pm and 10.15pm Tuesday 14th February. 0419 14/02/2017
Report a crime or serious incident 01926 415000
Stratford Police Station 01789 414111
101 Police non-emergency number 101 is the national police non-emergency number in England and Wales which diverts to your local Police. Calls cost 15 pence per call, (landlines and mobiles) no matter how long a member of the public is on the phone.
Call Crimestoppers anonymously with information about crime on 0800 555 111. Crimestoppers is a charity who will pass on information to police without revealing any details of the caller.
Alcester South Safer Neighbourhood Team dial 101 or 01789 444816 Mobile: 07979704373
PS 542 Bob Shaw (Team Sergeant) 01789 444815, PC1988 Richard Lambert (Beat Manager)
Contact Warwickshire Trading Standards 01926 414040 to report a suspect rogue trader. For general advice on scams and rogue traders contact 0845 4040 506. For access to latest information on scams go to www.warwickshire.gov.uk/tra
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you change your email address or stop receiving notices.
Please invite your friends and neighbours to visit the group webpage and JOIN NHWA.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “NHW ALCESTER” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/nhwalcester.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.