How do I make a planning application?
Stratford District Council encourages you to submit your planning application on-line via the national planning portal website.
If you prefer to fill in your applications by hand, you can download copies of Planning forms to print, complete and return by visiting Stratford District Council’s 1APP Forms page.
Recent planning applications
- 18/01343/LDP - Pending Consideration - 7 Poplar CloseOversley GreenB49 6PL - 9 May 2018
- 18/01184/FUL - Application Withdrawn - 45 High StreetAlcesterB49 5AF - 23 April 2018
- 18/01153/TPO - Tree Application Not Required - 1 Avon CrescentAlcesterB49 6BJ - 20 April 2018
- 18/01193/TEL28 - Comments sent - Electricity Sub StationKinwarton RoadAlcester - 19 April 2018
- 18/01154/AMD - Pending Consideration - Land North Of Arden Forest Industrial EstateArden RoadAlcester - 16 April 2018
- DISCN/00146/18 - Pending Consideration - Land North Of Arden Forest Industrial EstateArden RoadAlcester - 29 March 2018
- DISCE/00027/18 - Pending Consideration - Land North Of Arden Forest Industrial EstateArden RoadAlcester - 29 March 2018
- 18/00960/FUL - Permission with conditions - 40 Birmingham RoadRagley Mill LaneAlcesterB49 5EP - 28 March 2018
- 18/00820/FUL - Permission with conditions - 40 Smiths WayAlcesterB49 6BL - 19 March 2018
- 18/00837/TEL28 - Comments sent - Oversley Mill ParkMill LaneOversley GreenB49 6LL - 14 March 2018
- 18/00752/TREE - Tree Works Approved - Salaine28D Moorfield RoadAlcesterB49 5DA - 12 March 2018
- 18/00719/FUL - Pending Consideration - 2 RopewalkAlcesterB49 5DD - 8 March 2018
- 18/00690/VARY - Pending Consideration - Polkadot Day Nursery Kinwarton RoadAlcesterB49 6PX - 6 March 2018
- 18/00672/LDP - Application Withdrawn - 7 Poplar CloseOversley GreenB49 6PL - 5 March 2018
- 18/00637/LDP - Proposed Lawful Development - Permitted - 12 Allwoods CloseAlcesterB49 5EL - 27 February 2018