Public Consultation on the Neighbourhood Development Plan (2014- 2017)
- 1406 Alcester Grammar School Stage 1 questionnaire
- 1406 Stage 1 Questionnaire results
- 1406 Where we are now leaflet- June 2014
- 1408 Our Alcester Roadshow poster
- 1409 Our Alcester stage 2 roadshow results
- 1410 Our Alcester Business questionnaire
- 1411 Where we are now leaflet- November 2014
- 1411 Our Alcester Schools questionnaire
- 1501 Older Persons questionnaire
- Alcester NP Stage 1 Consultation Report
- 1503 Our Alcester Household questionnaire
- 1506 ANDP Household questionnaire Results
- 1506 ANDP Household questionnaire results Summer Newsletter 2015
- 1701 Infrastructure- Parking forum January 2017
- 1707 Alcester Housing Needs Survey form July 2017
- 1709 Alcester Housing Needs Survey Report September 2017
- 1709 NDP Emerging Policies Document September 2017
- 1709 Analysis Table Emerging Policy Document
- 1709 Summary of comments- Emerging Policies
Regulation 14 Pre-Submission Consultation 2018
In accordance with Regulation 14 Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 the formal pre-submission period of public consultation ran from 29th September – 16th November 2018 for the Alcester Neighbourhood Development Plan. In addition to drop-in sessions, a questionnaire was delivered to all households and businesses.
20.Issues v Objectives Matrix 140818
21. Alcester NDP- Collated responses to Regulation 14 Consultation
22. Alcester NDP Summary Document
Regulation 16 Consultation- Draft Plan 2019
This is a public consultation undertaken by Stratford on Avon District Council. The Submission version of the NDP together with various other documents was submitted to Stratford on Avon District Council under Regulation 15 on 10 April 2019. SDC concluded their Regulation 16 consultation on 12 July 2019, comments were collated by SDC and the NDP documentation sent for Independent Examination.
Referendum- May 2021
A Referendum version of the NDP was sent to SDC and a date set for May 2020. The referendum presented an opportunity for Alcester residents to vote for the NDP and shape future development in the parish. However, due to the COVID-19 public health emergency this was postponed until May 2021.
The Alcester NDP successfully passed referendum and was adopted by SDC on 12 July 2021.
For further information please see the SDC Alcester Neighbourhood Plan page