How do I make a planning application?
Stratford District Council encourages you to submit your planning application on-line via the national planning portal website.
If you prefer to fill in your applications by hand, you can download copies of Planning forms to print, complete and return by visiting Stratford District Council’s 1APP Forms page.
Recent planning applications
- 18/02034/TREE - Pending Consideration - Railway House 1 Station RoadAlcesterB49 5ET - 10 July 2018
- DISCE/00060/18 - Discharge of Conditions - Approved - White LionEvesham StreetAlcesterB49 5DS - 10 July 2018
- 18/02002/FUL - Pending Consideration - 4 Greville RoadAlcesterB49 5QN - 6 July 2018
- DISCN/00276/18 - Pending Consideration - The Stone House 42 High StreetAlcesterB49 5AB - 5 July 2018
- 18/01971/FUL - PP or LBC Not Required - Three Tuns34 High StreetAlcesterB49 5AB - 2 July 2018
- DISCN/00275/18 - Pending Consideration - Tudor Barn Oversley Castle Church LaneWixfordB49 6DH - 25 June 2018
- 18/01766/OUT - Pending Consideration - Garages North OfCastle RoadAlcester - 18 June 2018
- 18/01767/FUL - Pending Consideration - Summerhill HouseOversley GreenAlcesterB49 6LH - 18 June 2018
- 18/01626/FUL - Pending Consideration - Homeleigh Seggs LaneAlcesterB49 5HJ - 5 June 2018
- 18/01688/COUNTY - Closed - 57B High StreetAlcesterB49 5AF - 4 June 2018
- DISCE/00042/18 - Pending Consideration - White LionEvesham StreetAlcesterB49 5DS - 29 May 2018
- DISCN/00215/18 - Discharge of Conditions - Split Decision - White Lion Evesham StreetAlcesterB49 5DS - 24 May 2018
- 18/01491/FUL - Pending Consideration - 27 Kings Coughton LaneKings CoughtonB49 5QE - 22 May 2018
- 18/01336/HHPA - Householder Prior Approval Not Required - 66 Newport DriveAlcesterB49 5BJ - 9 May 2018
- 18/01343/LDP - Proposed Lawful Development - Permitted - 7 Poplar CloseOversley GreenB49 6PL - 9 May 2018